Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC believes educating our clients on up-to-date legal information is truly important. To this end, we present numerous seminars throughout the year on various legal topics, and provide newsletters and other references for our clients benefit. We also sponsor many events that are true to our mission of legal education. Please make sure you check out our upcoming seminars and events!
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan produces one-page "Quick Guides" on the following:
- Tennessee Workers' Compensation Laws- July 2013
- Georgia Workers' Compensation Laws- July 2013
- Mississippi Workers' Compensation Laws- March 2013
- Kentucky Workers' Compensation Laws - March 2013
- Arkansas Workers' Compensation Laws- Jan 2012 (currently being updated)
- Medicare Set Aside Workers' Comp Law - Nov 2012
- Georgia Tort and Auto Liability - July 2013
- Federal & Tennessee Labor & Employment Law - August 2012
- Georgia Foreclosures
- Tennessee Foreclosures
These laminated sheets are useful as a reference guide to address common questions concerning various legal issues.
If you would like to receive any of the firm's Quick Guides, please email the Director of Client Development for the firm, Mary W. Gadd at email@example.com. Please specify your name, company name, address and the amount of copies you would like.
Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC is proud to offer our clients the opportunity to receive e-mail newsletters on various topics of the law. These newsletters are periodically produced by attorneys in our firm and bring topical items of interest to your attention, including recent case law development, actions of the legislature, and other relevant matters.
Topics currently offered include:
- Labor & Employment Law;
- General Tort Liability;
- Products Liability;
- Workers' Compensation (Tennessee and Georgia)
If you are interested in receiving any of our newsletters, please email the Director of Client Development, Mary W. Gadd at firstname.lastname@example.org